As promised, the Podcast has returned. It’s not only returned, but improved. This episode marks a change in format that hopefully everyone likes. I will revisit the old format from time to time, but I like the longer format and interaction with a co-host in the new format.
I hope so. I had a lot of fun making this, and I hope you like it too. Leave me some comments below, or on Facebook and Twitter to let me know what you thought. I welcome ALL opinions. I’m making this show for you, so I want it to be just right.
Here are the show notes relating to this week’s episode.
- Lifehacker – A Little Beer Lingo
- The Magic Hat/West Sixth Lawsuit:
- Fatheads Opening a brewpub in Portland, Oregon – http://www.ohio.com/blogs/the-beer-blog/the-beer-blog-1.273124/fat-head-s-to-open-brewpub-in-portland-ore-1.399801
- Companies with new cans:
- Samuel Adams
- Sly Fox
- Budweiser Bow Tie
- Rivertowne – http://www.myrivertowne.com/
- Beer Wars – Hopefully if you’re listening to this Podcast, you’ve seen Beer Wars. If not, it’s required watching. go see it! – http://beerwarsmovie.com/
Craft Beer Academy Related Links:
How To Taste A Beer – http://craftbeeracademy.com/how-to-taste-a-beer/
How To Host A Beer Tasting – http://craftbeeracademy.com/hosting-a-beer-tasting/
The Science Behind Hops – http://craftbeeracademy.com/the-science-behind-hops-part-1-alpha-and-beta-acids/
Beers during the show:
- Oscar Blues Ten Fidy – http://www.oskarblues.com/the-brews/ten-fidy
- Sly Fox Helles – http://www.slyfoxbeer.com/index.php/front/beer_details/36
- Fatheads Güdenhoppy – http://www.fatheadsbeer.com/beers.php
There you go, I hope you enjoy the show!
Here’s the glassware giveaway contest. Answer this question in the comments below and make sure you follow Craft Beer Academy on Facebook and Twitter to be entered. Winner will be announced next Wednesday. This is open to all listeners age 21 and above in the mainland United States only.