Back again with another new Craft Beer Showdown Podcast. This week, it’s all about bridge beers. No, we’re not talking about beers you drink under a bridge, but rather beers that can “bridge” someone from the world of macro crap beer to the wonderful world of micro craft beer.
Amanda and I discuss beer news, the European beer fest we worked together, and the mysterious Todd even makes an appearance, albeit a short, error-filled one.
Here are some of the notes from this episode. Leave a comment if there is any more info you would like about something I mentioned.
Sit back and enjoy the podcast. Cheers!
- The Buddy cup from Budweiser
- Homebrewing legal in all 50 states thanks to mississippi law passing.
- PA privatization bill waits till at least fall.
- AB INBEV changes iconic Bass pale ale to Bass Trademark number 1
- Woman named home brewer of the year for first time in 30 years.
- Abita turbodog
- Sam smith nut brown ale
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Dogfish Head 60 Minute
- Erie Railbender
- Fruit wheat beers
- 21st amendment hell or high watermelon
- fatheads bumble berry
- Ithica apricot