Welcome to session 14 of the Craft Beer Showdown Podcast. This week I’m really excited to have Andy Kwiatkowski on the show to talk all things home brewing and how the average home brewer can be better.
Just before this episode airs the Craft Beer Showdown Podcast has reached 4,000 downloads. I really want to thank you for listening and hopefully this is great information for you as a home brewer or just a fan of good beer.
Andy is what I call a “semi-pro” home brewer. He definitely has the skills to be professional, but hasn’t found that opportunity just yet to make it big.
Thanks again, and if you have any comments you can hit me up on Twitter, Facebook, or in the comments below. If you love the show, please leave a review in iTunes. Cheers!
- If you want to find some pretty decent brewing supplies, I recommend Midwest Brewing Supply. They are an affiliate with me so if you like shopping with them click my link to get there and I make a few bucks to help run the show.
- When you shop on Amazon, follow this link to get there and every purchase you make gives a few percent to the Craft Beer Academy and helps with the cost of running the site and Podcast. I really appreciate it.
- The Rare Beer Club ships beer out to you monthly and lets you try some big bottles you might not be able to get in your area.
- Subscribe in iTunes here.
- Subscribe in Stitcher Radio here.
- View the video and subscribe in YouTube here.